HANNAH'S SUPERFOOD APPLE CRISP
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cup of baking flour (or all purpose flour)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 apples (diced)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Karen Berrios Camu Camu Powder
- 2 teaspoons Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond milk
Preheat oven to 350F & line an 8x8 baking dish.
In a large bowl, stir together the crisp ingredients and in a separate bowl, stir together the filling ingredients.
Press down 1 1/2 cups of the crisp mixture into the bottom of the baking dish, top with all of the filling mixture, then add the remaining crisp mixture on top.
Bake for 40 minutes and serve with ice cream, yogurt, or vanilla icing & cinnamon. Enjoy!
Courtesy of Hannah Bostdorff @hannahharvestinghealth