Lucuma Blondie s for 4th of July
-¼ cup vegan butter or coconut oil
-1 cup coconut sugar (solid)
-1 tbsp. vanilla extract
-½ tsp. salt
-1 tsp. baking powder
-1 cups oat, almond or gluten-free flour
-1/3 cup Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder
-½ cup patriotic sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF or 180º C. Line a pan with foil and spray well with cooking spray
2. Mix butter or coconut oil and coconut sugar with a hand mixer until crumbly. Mix in eggs and vanilla until smooth. Mix in salt, baking powder, then lucuma powder and gluten-free flour. Stir in sprinkles.
3. Spread in prepared pan. Top with extra sprinkles to make them prettier
4. Bake for about 22-25 minutes.
5. Enjoy this Lucuma Blondies as your perfect snack or dessert for 4th of July.