Raw Golden Berries Energy Bites
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs
- ⅓ cup Karen Berrios Golden Berries (soaked)
- 2 tbsp. Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp. Monk fruit (Maple Syrup)
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Zest of 1 orange
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
To coat with:
- 1 & ½ cup semisweet chocolate
- Shredded coconut
- Soak the dried golden berries in water for overnight. Drain the excess liquid.
- Add all the ingredients to food processor and press until combined.
- Make 9 small firm balls and place them on parchment paper or silpat. Set in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate, remove the balls from the fridge and roll each one in the melted chocolate. Sprinkle shredded coconut and cacao nibs, let them cool into the silpat.
- Enjoy as the perfect snack or pre workout.