Healthy Camu Camu & Maca Smoothie Bowl
- 1 Green apple (chopped and frozen)
- 1 & ½ Banana (chopped and frozen)
- 1 cup (50 gr) Spinach (frozen)
- 2 tbsp. (20 gr) Karen Berrios Maca powder
- 1 tsp. (3 gr) Karen Berrios Camu Camu Powder
- ½ ( 1 gr ) Karen Berrios Ginger Root Powder
- 1 celery stick
- 1 cup (237 ml) Almond, coconut or soy milk
- 1 tsp. (3 gr) Spirulina
- Defrost the bananas, apples and spinach from the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and slowly pulse until thick and creamy, should have the ice cream consistency.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, top with your favorite fruits, Karen Berrios Chia Seeds, Cacao Nibs, and enjoy!