Walnuts Chia Pudding Bowl
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons honey or yacon syrup, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
In a bowl, mix Karen Berrios Chia Seeds, milk, honey or yacon syrup and vanilla essence. Whisk constantly for at least 2 minutes. Stirring vigorously until smooth. A gel will form around the Chia Seeds.
Place pudding in the fridge for 4-6 hours (overnight works well).
Don’t forget to mix pudding before serving.
Serve into individual bowls and top with chopped walnuts.
- Source of potent antioxidants
- Source of Potassium, Magnesium, fiber & protein
- Source of healthy fatty-acids: Omega-3
- Supports heart and gut health
- Immune booster