Ingredients and Instructions:
- In a large bowl, add 2 cups of almond flour, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda, 2 tablespoons of organic butter , 4 tablespoons of unsweetened almond milk, a dash of vanilla, 2 tablespoons of Karen Berrios Maca Powder and 2 tablespoons of unsweetened apple sauce and mix
- Add to a lined baking pan and bake at 350 for 25 minutes
- In a large bowl, mix together 1 cup of mashed baked sweet potato, this was about 1/4 of one large sweet potato for me!
- Add 1 serving of chocolate and 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips for the top!
- Add to the blondies once they are baked and have cooled for 10 minutes
- Allow to sit in the fridge to set for 1 hour and enjoy!
Courtesy of Vivian Drury @looking_radishing