TARYN'S PALEO BROWNIES
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 overflowing cup chocolate chips
- 1 scoop chocolate plant based protein powder
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Melt coconut oil and chocolate chips together in microwave or on the stove. Mix until mixture is smooth.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl (I used an electric mixer)
- Add coconut sugar and vanilla and beat until frothy
- Add dry ingredients (cacao flour, protein powder, coconut flour and baking soda) and mix again until fully combine.
- Pour batter into an 8x8 dish lined with parchment paper and cook for 30-33 minutes or until work comes out clean.
Courtesy of Taryn Shank @_tarynshank