Superfood Easter Eggs
- 1 cup Peanut butter
- 2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 cup Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder
- 2 tbsp. Karen Berrios Maca powder
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 7 tbsp. coconut oil (at room temperature)
- ½ tsp. salt
- colored candy coating
- 2 cup low-sugar chocolate coating
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a large mixer fitted with a paddle attachment
- Mix everything on low speed until it’s blended together, then turn it to medium speed and beat for 30-60 seconds, until it’s very smooth and well-combined
- Set aside until you’re ready to fill the eggs
- Melt the chocolate coating in the microwave, stirring frequently.
- Once is melted, spoon a teaspoon or two of chocolate into on of the egg cavities. Take a clean, dry paintbrush and paint the chocolate up the inside of the cavity.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate layer is hard.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to put a spoonful of peanut butter filling into each cavity, and press down with your fingers until its an even layer.
- Then, spoon a bit of melted chocolate coating on top of the peanut butter filling. Spread it all the way to the edges of the cavity.
- Refrigerate the molds for at least 10 minutes
- Invert the molds over your work surface, decorate them with colored candy coating and enjoy as your perfect snack or dessert.