Red White and Blue Popsicles sweetened with yacón syrup
-1 heaping cup of strawberries or raspberries
-1 cup blueberries
-1 tbsp. blue spirulina
-1 cup vanilla-flavored Greek yogurt or vegan yogurt
-2 tbsp. Karen Berrios Yacón syrup
1. Using a small cup food processor, puree the strawberries with 1 tbsp. yacón
syrup until smooth. Set aside
2. Do the same with blueberries with 1 tbsp. yacón syrup
3. Put the yogurt and each of the berry purees in small measuring cups with spouts. The goal is to thin them just a bit so they are pourable.
4. To layer your pops, start by pouring a little of the blueberry in the bottom of
5. Put the mold in the freezer and freeze till firm, at least and hour.
6. Layer a little bit of yogurt into each mold for the next stripe. At this point,
insert the popsicle stick.
7. Next comes your strawberry stripe, and so on until the molds are filled.
8. Once filled and completely frozen solid, you can un-mold your pops.
9. Enjoy these refreshing popsicles for 4th of July