Raw Yacon & Coconut Crackers
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup coconut oil melted
- 3 tbsp. Karen Berrios yacón syrup
- ¼ cup Karen Berrios Golden Berries (soaked)
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate
- 2 tbsp. Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs sweetened with yacón
- Line a square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients of the filled and mix very well. Pour the batter into the lined square pan.
- Refrigerate or freeze for 30 minutes. Cut your freezed mixture in squares bars
- Melt your semisweet chocolate and individually, dip each coconut bar in the melted chocolate until coated evenly. Sprinkle KB cacao nibs and refrigerate until chocolate firms up.
- Enjoy these Raw crackers.