PROTEIN SKILLET COOKIE:
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 25g of unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp KB Maca powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. In a bowl we will place 1/2 cup of coconut sugar and 25 gr of melted butter, with the help of a hand mixer we will mix the ingredients.
2. Then we will add 1 egg, 1/2 cup of milk and continue mixing.
3. Then we add 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour, 1/2 cup of oat flour, 1 tablespoon of baking powder, 1/2 tablespoon of KB Maca powder and the chocolate chips, mix very well. We booked.
4. In a non-stick pan we will spread a little butter, pour the biscuit mixture and place pieces of chocolate on top.
5. We bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
6. Once ready, we decorate with a scoop of ice cream of your choice. And ready to enjoy.