MAGGIE'S FROZEN STRAWBERRY LEMONADE BARS
Ingredients and Instructions:
- 3/4 cup homemade oat flour
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Dash of vanilla and salt
Mix together ingredients until combined and press into the bottom of muffin liners. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
While that cools blend together:
- 1 cup plain non-dairy yogurt
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mashed strawberries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or monk fruit
- 2 tbsp Karen Berrios Chia Seeds
Pour the strawberry lemonade mixture over the crust then set in freezer until solid for at least 2 hours! ENJOY!
Courtesy of Maggie Headlee @maggiebakesgrace