KRISTEN'S BAKED OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP LUCUMA BALLS
- 3/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour (I used whole wheat)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup nut milk
- 1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1-2 tbl Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, beat together the peanut butter and maple syrup until fluffy. Mix in the vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, oats, salt and baking soda and mix.
- Add the milk and mix until a dough forms. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop a tablespoon size of dough onto a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat and bake for 11-13 minutes.
Courtesy of Kristen Kubert @an_essential_life