HOMEMADE TERIYAKI LUCUMA SAUCE
- 1 cup water
- 5 tablespoons yacon syrup
- 1/4 cup organic soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup cold water
In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup of water, yacon syrup, soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic, and set over medium heat.
In a small bowl, combine tapioca with 1/4 cup water and whisk until dissolved.
Add tapioca mixture to the saucepan.
Heat the sauce until it thickens to your desired thickness. If the sauce becomes too thick, add more water to thin it out.
It is a perfect sauce for your salads!... Enjoy!