HEALTHY AND CREAMY HOT CHOCOLATE
- 1 cup Heavy coconut cream
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp. Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. Monk fruit or coconut sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. Karen Berrios Ginger Root Powder
- Heavy coconut cream
- Karen Berrios Cacao Nibs
- Place your heavy coconut cream and water in a sauce pan. Heat over medium heat and whisk together.
- Whisk Cacao powder into the previous mixture.
- Place the semisweet chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave and heat for 30 seconds or until completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the hot cacao mixture. Whisk in your sweetener, vanilla extract and Ginger powder.
- Remove the hot cacao from the heat and serve.
- Garnish with whipped cream and KB cacao nibs and enjoy.