GEORGIA'S MINT CHOCOLATE ENERGY BALLS
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup cashews
- 1 cup pitted dates
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup Karen Berrios Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- ½ tsp salt
- Soak dates in warm water for 5-10 minutes to soften
- Place dates in a food processor or high speed blender. Mix until a paste has formed.
- Add oats, almonds, cashews, coconut oil, cacao powder, peppermint extract and salt.
- Mix until a crumby, well-combined dough has formed.
- Scoop and roll into 16 balls.
- Store in the fridge. Enjoy!
Courtesy of Georgia Thompson @goodness_with_g