Fudgey Pumpkin Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- To a medium-sized bowl, add pumpkin purée, maple syrup, egg and vanilla. Whisk together.
- Add almond flour, cacao powder, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix to form a wet dough.
- Add chocolate chips, and fold into your batter.
- Pour dough into parchment-lined baking pan. Smooth with a spatula to create an even layer. Sprinkle the top with additional chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until toothpick or knife comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before cutting into 9 squares. Enjoy!
Courtesy of @goodness_with_g