CREAMY SPINACH PASTA
- 1/4 cooked long pasta
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of chicken cooked and cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon of KB Ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour
- 1 tsp. KB Maca powder
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. SWtart by boiling the water in a pot. Once herb we add salt and pasta, cook until al dente. Reserve
2. Cut the chicken into cubes and season it with salt, pepper and KB ginger powder, fry and reserve.
3. Once ready we will begin to make the paste, we will heat a frying pan and add 1 tablespoon of butter, 2 tablespoons of almond flour, 1 teaspoon of KB Maca powder, stir until well integrated.
4. Then we will integrate 1/4 cup of milk cream, salt to taste, 1/4 cup of spinach, 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, the cooked pasta and previously sautéed cubed chicken and finally a pinch of KB ginger powder.
5. Place the pasta on a plate, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. And ready to enjoy.