CHRISTMAS SALAD WITH MACA DRESSING
- 3-4 cups arugula leaves
- 2-3 cups fresh kale leaves
- 1 chopped avocado
- 3/4 thinly sliced carrots
- 3/4 chopped cooked butternut squash
- 1/2 sliced apple
- 1/2 sliced bell pepper
- Or vegetables and lettuces to your choice
- 1 tablespoon light miso paste
- 1 tablespoon Karen Berrios Maca Powder
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Filtered water to thin (optional)
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients to dressing. Whisk until well combined. Add a spoonful of water to thin dressing to your desired consistency.
Season with salt to taste.
Drizzle dressing on salad and toss to coat... Enjoy!