Camu Camu Gummy snack for kids
- 4-5 gelatin leaves or 3 tbsp. agar agar
- ¾ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¾ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp. Karen Berrios camu camu powder
- 4-5 tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric (optional)
1. Add coconut milk cream, juice, vanilla and honey to a saucepan and whisk until there are no lumps.
2. Heat over low heat, move away and add the gelatin leaves (hydrated). Mix well until dissolved, stirring constantly.
3. Allow the mixture to cool a bit before whisking in camu camu powder.
4. Pour the mixture in a basic pan and chill in fridge for 10-15 minutes to firm up. Then, cut squares or use a cookie cutter.
5. Enjoy as a perfect snack for kids