BBQ LUCUMA SAUCE
- 1/3 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/3 cup black beans, cooked
- 1/4 chopped avocado
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet corn
- 1 tablespoon grated Edam cheese
- 1 teaspoon coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes, cut in half
BBQ LUCUMA SAUCE:
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Karen Berrios Lucuma Powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- Pinch of hot sauce (optional)
In a bowl, combine all ingredients to salad.
Combine all ingredients to sauce, in a medium saucepan situated over medium heat. Mix until well combined. Allow to come to a bubble and then reduce the heat.
Allow to simmer until thickened, about 10-12 minutes.
Serve immediately or allow to cool slightly.
Drizzle dressing on salad and toss to coat... Enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Source of vitamins and minerals
- Increases energy
- Sense of satiety
- Vegan recipe
- Gluten free